In year 11 we elect a student leadership team. The process for this is a formal application via letter followed by an interview process. The Year 11 Student Leadership Team consists of Head Girl and Head Boy, Deputy Head Girl and Boy and Senior Prefects and Prefects. We encourage our pupils to be outstanding role models, develop leadership qualities and be ambassadors for pupil voice.
This year the standard was so high that we took the decision to reward a number of applicants with a position of responsibility, each team in office for a term.
- Head Boy – Louis O’Callaghan
- Head Girl – Emma Lang
- Deputy Head Girl – Phoebe Walsh
- Deputy Head boys Lewis Newton & Jack Barker
- Head Boy – Callum Hutchinson
- Head Girl – Emma Hosfield
- Deputy Head Girls Alicia McEvoy & Sasha Jankovski
- Deputy Head Boys – Faiq Chaudhary & Ethan Ball
- Head Boy – Jamie Hindle
- Head Girl – Emily Benn
- Deputy Head Girls – Ellie Duckworth & Zoe Goodlad
- Deputy Head Boys – Ethan Robinson & Mathew Hawley
The pupils have all made an excellent start to their duties and they are very proud to be representing Darwen Vale.