It is vital that all property, including items of clothing, is plainly marked with the pupil’s name.
Jeans, training pants, boot leg, ski pants, sweatshirts and denim or leather jackets should not be worn. Training shoes of any colour and boots are not allowed in school.
In extreme circumstances if there has to be a variation from the required standard, pupils should be provided with a note explaining the situation and giving a date when the uniform will be complete. The full uniform must be reinstated in as short a time as possible.
PUPILS RISK BEING SENT HOME TO GET CHANGED IF WEARING INCORRECT UNIFORM WITHOUT A NOTE
• Gray’s, Northgate, Blackburn Tel: 514257
• Derek Whittaker & Co, 3 Waterloo Pavilions, Church Street, Blackburn BB1 5AL Tel: 676047
• Snazzys, 24 Bridge Street, Darwen
School ties and badges are also available at the school from Pupil Services.
Aprons are available from the uniform outlets.
All jewellery may have to be removed for safety reasons, on request from a member of staff. Make-up and nail varnish may not be worn.
• Cigarettes and smoking materials
• Permanent markers
• Any other materials damaging to health